26 December 2018

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year


Se on vuoden mahtavin aika... Joulu <3 Miten teillä on joulu mennyt? Itse olen ollut koko joulun vapailla. Aluksi kotikotona, ja joulupäivänä tulin omaan kotiin. Vasta perjantaina töihin! Nyt aion ottaa kaiken irti näistä rennoista päivistä. Käydä ulkona lenkillä, lukea kirjoja, nukkua paljon ja syödä suklaata.. :-)

... Christmas <3 How's your Christmas gone? In fact, I had a whole Christmas free. At first I was with relatives, and on Christmas Day I came to my home. Next to work on Friday! Now I'm going to take the most out of these relaxing days. Visit the outdoor, read books, sleep a lot and eat chocolate .. :-)

PC184830, christmas, joulu, koti, home, sisustus, decor, inspo, inspiration, inspiraatio, it's the most wonderful time of the year,

No comments :

Post a Comment